Dr. Mauricio Herrera is board certified orthopaedic surgeon from the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery with a fellowship in sports medicine/arthroscopic Surgery at the University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; under the direction of world- renowned orthopaedic surgeons Dr.'s Freddie Fu, Christopher Harner, James Bradley, Mark Rodosky and Marc Philippon. He specializes in the management of sports injuries including those involving the shoulder, elbow, hip, knee and ankle joint.
- Offers ultrasound guidance for Synvics and Cortisone injections
- Dispenses office medications (to legal and work comp cases only), and braces
- In-house computerized X-ray machines
- Use of Electronic medical records only
- Utilizes latest in DME (braces, ice machines CPM-continuous passive motion machine); the units will be delivered to patient's home usually day of surgery
Click on the desired topics to get more information on the services offered by Dr. Herrera.
If you wish to be advised on the most appropriate treatment, please call (305) 595-1317 to schedule an appointment or click to request an appointment online.